Research & Professional Services (RPS) has a wide range of experience working with governments and private firms alike.
We provide consulting and other services in many scientific and technical fields.
- Scientific Visualization Products
Hierarchal Data Format (HDF), ASCII, and binary
TOMS ozone data, AVHRR NDVI, CZCS, etc.
- Internet and Web Development
- Web site construction and maintenance
Graphic design and optimization
3D graphics and animation
Motion pictures and sound
Advanced HTML - tables, forms, layers, and style sheets
Advanced interactivity - scripting, database links, and java
- Computer Networks and Systems
- Computer systems design and integration
Custom software and database development
Hardware and software evaluation
Modeling and simulation
Communications and networking
Standards-based networks - GOSIP/MAP/TOP
- Management and Industry Consulting
- Management consulting for large manufacturing management information system.
Management consulting for a cruise missile engine testing and large jet engine
testing network project.
Development of architecture for computers, communications, and networking for
factory of the future for automative and aerospace industries.
Consulting for end-to-end validation for a very large multi-plant automotive
Simulation in the auto industry.
Management consulting for industrial automation vendor for strategic planning
for development of future product line.
- End user training.
Training for new technology, such as GOSIP based networking.
Computer hardware and software training.
Help desk management and training.
- Applied Science and Engineering Services
- Computational mechanics using finite element methods for stationary and time
- solid mechanics
- Computer aided engineering
Process control and automation
Environmental and air quality control systems
- Research and Development
- Internal combustion engines
p-version finite element analysis
Generalized visualization and analysis
|Research and Professional Services
|22963 West Outer Drive
Dearborn, MI 48124
phone: (313) 278-7719
fax: (313) 565-8929
|144 Sharpstead Lane,
phone: (301) 637-2241
fax: (301) 328-2156
Back to www.rpsc.com (or just click on our logo)